Music Videos of the Week

Loading...

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

How did they created the vid "Stargazer" of Alice Nine?

 One of the most recent and amazing vids of Alice Nine is Stargazer which is why we might wonder, how was it done? 
 The first vid is Stargazer and the second is how was it made, enjoy!

Stargazer

 Creation

English Lyrics

On the street illuminated by moonlight
I pulled your hand  and ran up
The 「now」 of some time ago has already headed for the past
Even if it is for only a while  time will not wait for me

The rain of stars have altered their appearance into that of snow and the world changed

starlight: the glimmering sea of the night sky  shone gently  upon the two people looking up at it
starlight: if I was able to experience the time which seemed to have come to nothing  I want to hold it tightly  for eternity
starlight:

All along  if I was alone I would give up  and hang my head in shame in the cage of solitude
Whenever I got soaked in the rain of frustration  you would always  heal me

Hey, there is no world without pain
That’s why  I acquainted myself with strength

starlight: taking your hand  and walking over the distance of several light years
starlight: I decided not to wake up  in the middle of dreams which have become distant  because I did not want to part with you

From the horizon, the morning sun shows its face  and the world changed

starlight: even if the starlight dissolves into the morning  because my feelings still exist over there
starlight: I decided not to wake up in the middle of dreams which have become distant  because I did not want to part with you

starlight: the two people who looked up at  the nameless stars  are certainly sympathisers in spirit
starlight  

No comments:

Post a Comment